It is rare that one individual is so blessed to fulfill their life-long dream as I have. I truly love my profession and am committed to excellence in patient care and continuing education.
The Woodlands Dentist
Dr. Gayle Bradshaw, DDS, MS
Dr. Gayle Bradshaw is a periodontal surgeon with extensive training and experience in dental implants. She has given thousands of people a new smile and a new life by replacing missing teeth with dental implants.
People who were formerly required to wear uncomfortable and objectionable dental appliances have discovered a new freedom and joy in being able to eat without embarrassing accidents and to speak and sing as they did years before.
Her love of dentistry began at age 15 when she worked as a dental assistant. She practiced as a dental hygienist while attending college, and graduated Magna Cum Laude in 1994 from The University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio Dental School.
Dr. Bradshaw and her family moved to Houston to complete her Masters Degree in periodontal surgery at The University of Texas Dental Branch, where she completed her studies in 1998.
- Diplomate of the American Board of Periodontology
- Board Certification from the American Board of Periodontology
- Graduated from the prestigious Misch Institute of Advanced Implant Studies
- Fellowship from the International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Taught as an associate professor at both UTHSC San Antonio and UTDB Houston Dental Schools
- Served as president of the Greater Houston Society of Periodontists and the Brazos Valley District Dental Society
Dr. Walter E. Dimmitt, DDS
Dimmitt was born in Quincy, Illinois, across the Mississippi River from his parent’s hometown of Canton, Missouri. He was Valedictorian of his high school class and graduated from Culver-Stockton College with a major in biology and chemistry.
After making the Dean’s List every year at the University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Dentistry, Dr. Dimmitt received his DDS degree, and was awarded the American Academy of Periodontology’s Annual Student Award at graduation.
He was accepted directly into U.M.K.C.’s Graduate Periodontics Program where he earned his Certificate in Graduate Periodontics and went on to enjoy 20 years of private practice limited to Periodontics and Oral Implants in Springfield, Missouri, before moving to Houston as Clinical Director of Graduate Periodontics and Director of the Implant Institute at U.T. Houston Dental Branch
In 1997, Dr. Dimmitt was recruited by the United Arab Emirates’ Ministry of Health as the Director of Dental Services from January 1998 through December 2000. He was appointed to their National Licensure Board and named Chairman of their National Implant Credentials Committee.
After leaving the Mideast, Dr. Dimmitt practiced in Port Huron, Michigan, and joined the Misch International Implant Institute’s Surgical Faculty in 2002. While in Port Huron Dr. Dimmitt was President of the Thumb District Dental Society. He subsequently practiced in El Paso with a fellow Misch faculty member before returning to the Houston area in 2020.
- Served as President of the Missouri Society of Periodontists
- Completed the Misch International Implant Institute’s Surgical Residency
- Completed the Misch International Implant Institute’s Prosthetic Training Program
- Mastership status at the Misch International Implant Institute
- Clinical Director of Graduate Periodontics at the University of Texas Health Science Center, Houston Dental Branch
- Director of the University of Texas Health Science Center Implant Institute